Monday, January 12, 2009
Oops!
So it looks like I managed to neglect my blog for the last 7 months. OOPS!! It is now 2009!! So much has happened! I spent a good three months in Arizona with Tyson and just hanging out with his family. He was on tour a lot of the time, but it was nice to be there when he got home, and to say goodbye when he left again. I then went on the road with him for a couple weeks and ended up in Toronto where i've been living for the last three months. Again, I flew to Arizona to be with Ty for my birthday (dec 23rd) , christmas and new years. Christmas eve was also our one year anniversary. It was the most emotional and rough visit we've had, but I'm hoping it turns out for the best. As of now, we're on a break. For the last three months I've been living in Toronto and working at a tattoo shop downtown. I LOOOOVE my job and everyone there. I couldn't ask for a better place of employment. Everyone I work with is like family to me, and it's my favorite place to be, even on my days off haha! In a couple weeks, I'm flying to Nashville to visit some friends for just over a week. A lot of my friends have moved there recently, so it'll be nice to visit them all at once! I'm also thinking of visiting friends in LA the first week of March....we'll see. So anyways, that's all that's been going on. Of course there are a million details I've left out cause it's just too much to type. I hope everyone had a great holiday season and a fantastic beginning to 2009. I had lost my password, so that's why i wasn't updating, but I've got it now so I'll try and update more. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment