Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lazy Day

So today (technically yesterday since its now almost 6am on tuesday) was a good day. One of those slow lazy days. Tara, Marc and I slept in and just bummed around Taras apartment for a bit. We walked around town and went to grab some lunch. I had a delicious grilled veggie sandwich that was a little more greasy than they made it out to be on menu description. I like to eat healthy, but it was too good to be upset about it for long! Haha! We then went to print copies of Taras resume, and walked around with her while she applied for jobs. After that, we went to Betsey Johnson where I tried on a million cute party dresses!! There was this really cute green sequin one with black stripes and polkadots that I wanted, but they didn't have a small enough size :( I've recently become obsessed with party dresses, and want to have a giant closet full of them! I guess I need my own apartment first huh? Soon enough. So anyways, I was worn out from walking around all day, so I came home and popped on a dvd and fell asleep to it with a couple cute kitties snuggling with me. Eventually Tellie came home and we ordered pizza (eating healthy was already ruined for the day) and ate it in bed while finishing off season 5 of Nip/Tuck. All in all, it was a pretty fantastic lazy day. Life at the moment is good :)

No comments: