Wednesday, January 28, 2009
New Toys and Out of Towners SONNNN...
So today was an awesome day, even though I was bummed to look out the window when I woke up and see that it was snowing. I had the day off, so I slept in till about 1pm. I got ready, had some tea and headed out to the El Mocombo (a venue here in town) where my friends in Red Jumpsuit Apparatus were supposed to be playing. I got there around 4pm and there was no one around and the doors were shut, so I looked around on the net and found that the show was cancelled! NOOOO!!! I haven't seen those guys in ages and I'm bummed they didn't make it to town cause of the snow :( I got back on the subway and went to cash a check and look around the mall downtown for a bit while I waited for my friend Doug to text me that he had made it to the venue. His band was coming from Montreal where they played the night before, so they were late due to the weather. Eventually I heard from him and I went to meet him at the venue. The rest of the night was spent just hanging out and meeting the dudes from the other band. My friend Marc showed up as well to keep me company. At the end of the night, I bought Doug's sidekick LX from him and gave him my old one to use for now till he gets his new blackberry that comes out in a couple weeks. YAY for new toys!! I had a crappy sidekick ID before and it didn't have a camera or anything. So now I have a camera and I can take pics when I don't feel like lugging my new big fancy camera around. That's all that happened today. I'm now sitting in bed and about to go to sleep since I work in the morning. I hope everyone had a great day as well. GOOD NIGT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment