Friday, June 6, 2008
Halfway through the Year.
So I think it's crazy that we're already in the 6th month of 08. Time has really flown. Anyways, nothing much is new. I'm still working like crazy. Even more crazy these days since I've decided to get a night job. But at least I'll have MONEY!!!!! So I leave in 16 days to go to Arizona and see Tyson. I can't wait! I got him the best 6 month anniversary present ever :) And we're going camping! YAY! Even though it will be crazy hot, I can't wait to get there. The weather here in Vancouver has been cold and depressing. It's ridiculous how much the weather affects my mood. So basically I don't really have anything to update on. Just living life and working lots. Counting down the days till I visit Tyson. I hope everyone is doing well, and I'll update again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment