Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chick Magnet

Today was the second shift in a row that I've worked on absolutely no sleep. And I mean NO sleep. I woke up from an accidental nap at 7:30pm last night, and couldn't get back to sleep. This morning I went for coffee nice and early, then got ready for work. When I got to work, my manager gave me an envelope with my name on it. Inside was an email that had been sent to the tattoo shop address. It said the following.....
Subject line "Hook up?"
"This may be COMPLETELY lame, but when I came in to get my nipple pierced two days ago, one of your staff -female, with dark hair and stunning blue eyes, totally caught me off guard and left me stumbling on words a bit as I was trying to convince her to bring me coffee when I'm at work (I work at Noise down the street on Queen) And since I am so lame, and this email does end up getting to someone who isn't just sitting there laughing at me :) give her my number !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Insert number here)"
THANKS :)
Dani

Dani is a girl. HILARIOUS! I'm officially a chick magnet haha! I totally remember who she is, and she was sweet. I have to say I'm totaly flattered and that was a really good part of my day. So cute! Also, as I was walking to the subway to go home, I was super into texting and some guy walked by me and yelled "PRETTY" super loud in my face. It scared the crap out of me, and I'm pretty sure it was a bum. I didn't really see though cause he kept on walking. I'm on fire today. Lesbians and bums. I rule! Anyways, work was good, I went home and immediately fell asleep. And now here I am. Awake. Again. Booooo!! That's all for tonight.

No comments: