Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Perfect Day.....a day late

Sooo yesterday I basically had the perfect day. For once I woke up on time for my morning shift at work and didn't have to rush. It was refreshing being able to take my time getting ready in the morning. I even got to the subway station in enough time to get my morning coffee and bagel before work. I had a fantastic 10 hour shift at work that seemed to just fly by. I always have fun at work, but sometimes a 10 hour shift feels like a 10 hour shift haha! After work I went to H&M to use the gift card I got for christmas. I had been wanting this one pair of shoes from there for a couple months, and was so sad to see that they were nowhere to be found when I arrived. I asked a sales associate about them and she went to look in the back for me. Low and behold, there was ONE pair left hidden in the back and they just happened to be MY size! YAY! After I bought the shoes I went to the atm to see if I had at least $5 for dinner (I was pretty sure I didn't), only to find that I magically had $80!! SCORE! So I decided to treat myself to a new pair of cheap jeans that I LOOOVE. Happy with my new stuff, I went to Chipotle to get a delicious veggie burrito. I took it home and finished up my night eating in bed and watching a movie. Best day ever! Today was pretty sweet as well. I worked all day and now I'm going to go home and sleep. Tomorrow is my day off and I have a few errands to do, and an apartment to go look at. That's all for now. Peace.

No comments: