Sunday, January 18, 2009
Life is a Rollercoaster
It's now just after 8am and I haven't slept yet. I've been up all night since my last post and have gone through multiple emotions. I guess that's what happens when I have a moment (several hours) to myself to sit and just think. I'm in a more positive headspace now. I've realized that the things that suck, are things that are out of my control. The important thing is, I'm trying to best to improve myself, and improve my life. That's all I can really do. Today I'm going to put all my stressful thoughts aside and enjoy my day. In a few moments I'm going to go get my morning coffee and then come back to get ready for work. After work today I'm picking up my new camera, then going to view an apartment. Lets hope this one is THE ONE, so I can finally have my own room and get some friggin sleep! Coffee is calling me. Talk later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment