Friday, January 23, 2009
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
So today (technically yesterday now) was mostly a good day up until the last hour and a half of my shift at work. I'm not gonna gossip about it, even though this is a public forum and I can say what I want. But long story short, someone did the same fuck up at work today that I did last week, and they got a fucking slap on the wrist. I don't even think the "punishment" for this other employee could even be considered a punishment. What I got was ten times worse, and I'm pissed about it. Basically that one thing managed to ruin my day. After work I was angry and tired, and felt like getting tattooed, so I got Remi to touch up the trinity on my hand. It looks so sick now! After that I just came home and basically fell asleep instantly around 9pm. I woke back up at 4am and now I'm bored cause I can't get back to sleep. Today sucked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment