Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yum Yum In My Tum Tum

So today was basically the same as every other day. I started work at 10am as usual, and got to stay for my whole shift today (off at 6!). I then got an email from my roommate Holly as I was walking to the subway, asking if I wanted to go to Fresh for dinner. Fresh is this amazing vegetarian/vegan restaurant here in Toronto. I went home and hung out for a few minutes while Holly got ready. We walked to Fresh and were bummed that it was crazy busy and there was a massive line of people there. Lucky us, we were the only party of two, so I pushed my way to the front and they seated us immediately. Everyone else looked pissed haha! I had the most amazing meal. I ordered the Buddha bowl. It was brown rice, with fresh steamed veggies, bean sprouts, marinated tofu with a light peanut sauce. Its hands down one of the best meals I've ever had! Holly and I had a nice quick dinner, then walked home. Now I'm putting my jammies on and getting ready for bed. I'm pooped! That's all for tonight...

No comments: