Monday, February 16, 2009
Mish Mash Of Events
Ok. Short recap cause I've been lazy lately. My Tennessee trip was amazing! Sarah and I basically just hung out and watched movies, and I evesdropped on her vid chat convos with B ;) We drove a couple hours out of town on the wed to the lakehouse where my friend Matt is staying currently. My best friend Jason drove down from Indianapolis and met us there. We all went to Applebees and had a great meal! My poor babe Sarah got a tummy ache, but B cured it via video chat when we got back to the house. The boys jammed all night trying to write a song and I had fun trying to put my two cents in haha! Matt, jason and I had some good talks about a lot of stuff going on in my life right now, and it made a few things clear to me. I love those boys :) We stayed over and Sarah made eggs in the morning. We then drove home and napped for the rest of the day. The rest of the trip was just hanging out and being low key. We painted pottery one day (I did a cute mug!), and another day we modeled for Sarah's friend Colleen's clothing/hair accessory line. I was so sad when I had to leave. Sarah is probably my favorite female on the planet. She is one of the most kind and genuine people I know, and I'm so thankful to have her as my friend <3. So that's the trip. Since I've been home its been non-stop work. I broke up with my boyfriend. Originally I just wanted to take a break so I could focus on myself for a bit and get my life together. I've been thinking a lot about out future and I wasn't sure what I wanted anymore, even though I knew I loved him. Lets, just say he didn't take it well....so I decided to just end it. I had a good valentines day. I worked, it was sunny, and my friend Josh bought me flowers! I haven't had anyone buy me flowers in YEARS! It was nice to feel loved. Even by a friend :) I got an airmattress to use as a temporary bed, but there is a leak in it so I have to return it tomorrow. I think sometime this week I'm getting my feet tattooed. I'm so stoked! Sorry I haven't gotten to a computer to update photos yet. I'll try to do that this week. Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment