Friday, February 27, 2009
Eff This Weather
Its gone back to being freezing this last week. For a little bit there, it was sunny, I could go outside without a jacket, and there was no snow on the groud. I thought spring had arrived. Apparently mother nature is a complete asshole and likes to play mean tricks. This last week has been stressful/fun. Weird combo. Fun because I had friends come into town and the vibe at work and home has been great. Stressful because its so slow at work that they're still cutting hours and up till today, I didn't know how I was going to pay my rent. Needless to say, I sorted that shit out. I really need it to get warm so I can work full time hours again. This coming week will basically just be preparing for my pals from AZ to come crash with me for a few days. I need to get another air mattress, some pillows and blankets and stuff. Can't have my guests sleeping on a bare hardwood floor! I'm excited for them to get here! Should be fun :) My friend Riley is also coming to visit me soonish. He'll be here the first week of April! We're gonna go to the Science center! Hoorah for learning! I've been feeling run down and heavy lately, so I'm gonna do a cleanse this week I think. Lets see if I make it to the end haha! Its from all the friggin bagels I've been eating. I CAN'T STOP! The other night I bought six bagels, and had eaten three within an hour and a half.....then I waited for my roommates to go to bed (cause I was embarassed) and ate another one. Its terrible. I'm not buying bagels or cream cheese anymore! On a different note, ever notice how you'll see something around a lot in stores, something totally basic and simple, but you don't need it....then when you need it you can't find it? Ridiculous! Its the most impossible thing to find plain white v-neck tees right now. At least nice fitting ones. Unfortunately I'm not rich and can't afford to buy a fucking tshirt for $30-$40 at american apparel. Forever XXI used to have a million of them like two weeks ago, and now that I need one (I stained mine, grrrr), they don't have any. Same with leggings. I can't , for the life of me, find full length leggings anywhere in this town! They're all friggin capris or tights. I miss America. Shopping in Canada suuuuucks. That's enough rambling for today I suppose. What a random post. I guess that's what happens when I forget to update daily and I have a few days' worth of stuff to tell you all. Bed time. Work tomorrow. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment