Sunday, March 1, 2009

Honestly Addicted

Today was a rough start. I hadn't gotten much sleep cause there is a little mouse in my apartment haha! Its small and black and so cute, but unfortunately I don't want a mouse for a roommate. Neither do my roommates! We set traps and hopefully we catch it soon. I feel bad for the little guy though. Anyways, the mouse kept me up all night, so I was really tired when I got to work. I had almost decided to call in sick actually, cause I woke up with a tummy ache. I forced myself to go to work and just got some tea instead of my usual morning black coffee, hoping it would settle my stomach. I'd only been at work a short time when my boss came in and asked me to come downstairs into his office. Apparently one of the tattoo artists (who I consider(ed) a friend) had told him that I said one of the other artists was talking shit about another artist. WTF!? I told my boss it wasn't true and got really upset. He believed me cause he knew I'm not that kind of person to gossip like that. So I spent my whole day at work tired with a tummy ache, and pissed off that someone I thought was a friend, decided to make up some complete bullshit drama-starting lie. After work, I went to Honest Eds again for probably the millionth time in the last couple weeks haha! I got a bath mat, two kooshy queen sized pillows, a laundry hamper, garbage can, more hangers, two tshirts, sweat pants, razors, toothbrush, coat rack, and a long bbq lighter for my candles.....all for $40! I love Honest Eds! I'm gonna go back next weekend for a new dish rack, some more candles, 99cent dvds and a mirror! I came home with all my stuff, organized my room and took a 20 minute nap. My roommates still weren't home, so I cleaned the kitchen. When the roomies got home, we made tea and chatted for a while. They went to bed cause they work tomorrow. I have the next two days off, so I'm up watching a movie and talking to my bff via sidekick. I'm not really tired, but when this movie ends I'm gonna try and sleep. Gotta test out those new pillows! I'll let you know how it went tomorrow :)

No comments: