Monday, February 2, 2009
Excuse Me While My Mind Is Blown...
Ok so today I got picked up by my friend Israel and we went to lunch with his roommate (another friend of mine) Dan. I had a delicious black bean veggie burger. We came back to Israel and Dans house and just hung out watching Family Guy. I then find out that my friend Alex, who I haven't seen in forever, lives with them too! I thought Alex still lived in Mississippi! I was stoked to see him when he got home! He was suprised to see me too haha! I took a nap and then when I woke up, my friend Jordan came over to hang out. I noticed Alex video chatting in his room, so I walked in to see who. It was my friends Sal and Robert in San Diego! Haha! I had no idea they even knew Alex! My mind was blown! They were shocked to see me too. Especially in Nashville. After that, Israel, Jordan and I went to Sonic and got slushies. Now we're back at the house watching Encino Man. I'm having so much fun!! I miss my Sarah though. Can't wait to get back to her place tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment