Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's a Working Vacation

So yesterday morning I was driven back to Sarahs place. She woke up and we got ready for work. Yes I said work. Haha! Sarah had to work 10am-5pm at this adorable boutique here in Franklin, TN so I went with her to hang! We spent the whole day youtubing videos on her computer and singing along to Katy Perry haha! I usually don't eat till lunch, so I went for my first "meal" of the day at around 3pm. I got a little tub of hummus and a little bag of flour tortillas at this cute place across from Sarahs work. Halfway through the hummus and tortillas I start to feel sick. I couldn't even finish. I tried so hard to keep it down, but eventually had to go to the bathroom to throw it up. Ugh! I hate throwing up. I then continued to feel extremely ill and had to concentrate on my breathing to keep myself from puking again. So gross. Eventually I started to feel a little better, and then it was closing time for the store. Sarah and I locked up, then went to Kroger to get some groceries. We got valentines cookies and icing to make for Matt and Jason! We went home and just relaxed and hung out. At least I did. Sarah was too busy video chatting with her new man!! So cute and exciting :) I ended up baking the cookies myself so Sarah could keep chatting with B, then I went to sleep. I ended up waking up early this morning and icing the cookies. Sarah got up and filled me in on her chat with B and we are now about to get ready for the day. Today we're driving a couple hours to visit my friend Matt who's been holed up by himself in a cabin on a lake to write his bands new album. My best friend Jason is driving from Indianapolis to meet us there too! So excited! I can't wait for Sarah to meet two of my best friends, and I can't wait for them to meet her! I'm off to get ready! I'll update later on!!

No comments: