Monday, March 24, 2008
Lucky
Forgive me for being a huge sap, but I have to say that I have never felt so lucky to have found such an amazing man to love. I've had my share of heartbreak and bad relationships and was beginning to think I'd never find true love. Well I guess it's true that you find something when you aren't looking for it. My boyfriend is the most amazing, kind, smart, talented, funny, genuine and loving (not to mention good looking!) person I have ever met. Every day I feel so lucky to be the one who gets to love him so deeply, and receive his love in return. Even though we live in different countries and he's always on the road, we make it work. There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't let me know I'm loved and he's thinking of me. I've never been so truly happy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment