Monday, April 14, 2008

It's all coming together..

So a lot of things are happening right now. I finally got a full time job! I've been working at a clothing store for a while now, but they weren't giving me the hours I needed, so I interviewed at a sweet hair salon by my house. Not only did I get the reception job I went in for, but they offered me an assistant manager position! YAY! I start training after this week. Also, I finally got my plane ticket to visit the boyfriend for a week. I'm so excited for him to get home! He called me from London yesterday and it sounds like he's having a good time overseas. I miss him like crazy :( The other night I went to a show to visit some friends, had a good time, but too much to drink. Note to self : don't drink on an empty stomach when already exhausted! I've been working on t-shirt designs again and should have some samples by summer! For now it's just a hobby, but could possibly turn into something more. I will also have a few new tattoos within the next few months. I've been getting lots of ideas lately, so we'll see what I can afford. I guess that's all that's new at the moment. I'm just trying to work a lot and stay busy while waiting for my love to come home so I can visit him <3 I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: