Saturday, March 1, 2008
Hello West Coast
Ok, so I realize it's been forever since I updated! Long story short, I went to Buffalo for that one day to visit Tyson and I ended up just staying on for the rest of the tour. When tour ended, I went with the guys to Chicago for a few days off before they flew out to Australia. So I ended up being gone for a month. I was sick the whole time, and didn't really have access to the internet, so that's why I didn't update while I was on the road. I went back to Montreal for about 5 days, then decided to move back west to Vancouver to be closer to Ty. I moved on Tuesday and have been just chillin since then. After the weekend I'm going to look for a job so I have something to do with my time while I'm home. I've become so lazy it's ridiculous! All I do is sit around and smoke, drink coffee/tea, surf the web, sometimes go for a walk, and watch tv/read. I haven't had a real job in over a year haha! So basically right now I'm just hanging out and trying to find a job that doesn't completely suck. The last two weeks have been really hard cause Tyson has been overseas in Australia. His phone doesn't work over there and he hasn't had internet, so I don't get to talk to him at all. He gets home in four days though, so I'll get to talk to him then and we can plan a visit. Thank goodness for Jamie and Brennans girlfriends Alex and Heather! It's nice to know you have a little support group when the boys are away haha! Alex and I are hoping to try and go to sxsw with the dudes, but I'm not sure if I can afford it. They're also playing a skate festival in Vegas on the 29th, so I'm going to try and go to that with a couple girlfriends. There really isn't much else to update. I've started working out again and plan on getting in "Maxim" shape haha! The building I'm living in has a sweet gym so I'm taking full advantage. I hope everyone is doing well, and I promise to update again soon. Much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment