Monday, March 10, 2008
Got Me A J-O-B!
YAY! Today I finally found a job. I've been so bored just sitting around since tour ended, so it'll be nice to have something to take up my time and make me a little extra money. Besides that, nothing exciting is going on really. When not on the road, I lead a very simple and boring life. I work out, spend time with friends, read and watch tv haha! For those of you who have been wondering why you haven't heard from me, I haven't had a phone in a couple weeks. I've also had really limited internet access. In the next couple days I will be getting a new Canadian phone, so I'll be mass texting everyone the new number soon. I'll still have my US phone, I just have to wait till I'm in the states to get more minutes for it. Speaking of that, I'll be in Seattle next weekend for a day! I love Seattle and can't wait to see all my friends there! Tyson leaves for tour tomorrow, and unfortunatly I won't be able to visit him this time :( I'm trying to plan a visit for the end of the month. So I guess that's all I have to say for today. Bye bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment