Friday, March 14, 2008
Coffee
Most people who know me, know I'm an obsessive tea drinker. Always green or white tea straight up. No cream or sugar. Well lately I've been moving towards coffee and I can't stop! I start every morning with coffee now, and drink cup after cup throughout the day. I guess I can't really think of it as a bad thing though. I now have more energy during the day! haha! It's nice to have a bit of a routine again. I wake up, do 30 minutes of cardio at the gym, have breakfast and a cup of coffee, spend time with my dad, eat lunch, spend time with my brothers, eat dinner, back to the gym for an hour, then sleep! Next week I'll be filling my days with work though. I'm stoked to have something productive to do. I'm also finally re-connected to the world! YAAAAY! I got a brand new cell phone last night. I needed one anyways since I'm now back in Canada. So for those of you who have my american number, I'll still be using that when I'm in the US. If you are a friend of mine and want my new canadian number, email me or myspace me and let me know. Tonight I'm just hanging out and catching up on some emails and stuff. For those of you in the Seattle area, I'll be in town on sunday. Hit me up if you want to get together! Oh and a lot of you have been asking if I'll be attending SXSW and Bamboozle. Well originally I was going to go to SXSW, but now have to work. So since it's happening right now, I'm obviously not going. I will be at Bamboozle though. I don't have specific plans yet. That's all for today. Goodnight everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment