Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sickness Sucks

So I haven't posted in a while cause I've been extremely sick. I went to work on saturday night, then went to a friends house to hang out, feeling fine! Then I woke up sunday morning with a high fever, headache, stuffy nose, etc. Everything in my body aches. It even hurts to cough. I'm feeling a lot better today though and can finally move around the house, and leave to get things I need. I still haven't really eaten though, it's been 4 days. Today I'm going to treat myself to my favorite veggie pate sandwich from the cafe around the corner! It's a good thing I'm getting better cause I'm going to Buffalo in a few days to see Tyson! It's only for one day, but at least it's something! Then I have 10 days to get ready to fly to LA for 10 days on tour. So as of now, things are pretty uneventful since I spend all my time sleeping. I hope to be completely better by friday when I leave for Toronto. I'm off to take a nap. I'll update again when something exciting happens.

No comments: