Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Today I had a day off. Thank goodness! Yesterday was a super stressful day at work. I was doing inventory, receiving stock, and organizing for 9 hours straight. I had to do all this while the store was open, so it was a giant pain in the ass. Anyways, today I slept in. Or tried to at least. I didn't sleep well last night. I kept waking up every few hours. I finally got up out of bed around 11:30am only go eat breakfast, go to the couch and fall asleep again haha! I napped most of the day between chats with Zack. I got up around 5pm and finally started cleaning. I vaccumed, cleaned the bathroom, did the dishes, etc. Now I'm washing all my bedding for when my guests get here tomorrow. I'm feeling really run down today. I hope I'm not getting sick! I worked on my puzzle for a bit, and now I'm gonna take a bath and read while I wait for my laundry to dry. Till next time...

No comments: