Sunday, April 20, 2008

Success!!

So I've quit smoking. And I did it kind of by accident haha! I just realized that I hadn't smoked in a few days, so I decided that I quit. It's now been a week and a day since I've had a cigarette and I feel great! I'm not even craving one at all! Besides that, nothing is new really. Still working a lot and getting ready to start at the hair salon. I have training all this week. Ty gets home on the 24th I think, so I'll get to talk to him soon! Alex has been a total doll for putting up with my complaining lol! In just eight days I'll be meeting up with Taylor at the airport in Raleigh North Carolina to go visit our boys for a week. I'm excited to get to Florida (even though we all know I hate florida) so I can get some real sunshine in my life! At least I'll be there in spring instead of the dead of summer when the humidity makes me want to kill myself. Thank god I'm not doing warped tour again this year. I got a pretty nice offer to do the whole tour this year, but I said NO THANKS! haha! I'm concentrating on work and my man! So anyways, that's all I really have to say. I just wanted to update to let you all know that I'm extremely proud of myself for quitting smoking. So YAY me!

No comments: