Thursday, April 16, 2009

Its A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood!

Today I had the day off and it was beautiful and sunny and WARM! I actually got away with wearing a tank top and a thin cardigan. So stoked! Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer! Soooo I woke up early, went and got a bagel with cream cheese (my fave!) for breakfast, hung around at home for a bit, napped, and then finally started my day around 11am. Holly and I walked down to Queen St to get me a haircut. I got my cut, and I kinda like it. Just kinda. I'm SUPER picky about my hair and I almost never like fresh cuts, so I just need a couple weeks for it to grow a little bit. After the haircut, we walked back home, stopping in shops along the way. I got lunch and then took another nap. I didn't want to sleep longer, so I decided to walk down to honest eds and look around. I bought a sweet Chuck Norris calendar for 50 cents! So badass! I came home, had dinner, chatted online a little, worked on my puzzle, drank some tea, then tried to go to bed. We all know by now that I have a terrible time going to sleep, so I put on a movie and excersised while watching instead. I tried to sleep again but Holly came home drunk and I talked to her for a bit :) She's so funny, I love it! My nose started bleeding out of nowhere. So gross. I think its cause the air is really dry in here :( I'm gonna have to get a humidifier. Anyways, that leaves us at now. I'm back in bed and about to take another shot at sleeping since I work tomorrow. So goodnight all! Sleep well!

No comments: